Thursday 17 January 2008

will I ever get my car back!

well I have had the day off work but as the car is in the garage I have had to stay at home today hence me writing a blog for the first time.I am doing this as my oldest daughter told me to try it so here goes.
I wish I could live my life without a car but it would be really hard living in the country and a really bad bus service.
Looking forward to the weekend if the car is fixed I will get to see my daughter and grandaughter they live 40mins away in the car and I have only seen them once since Christmas, and my daughter will be 25 lucky girl I wish I still was!!
My youngest daughter(I have four) had just got in from school and she is making me a coffee the first time in weeks and they are having soup I made earlier and though I say it myself it is delicious.
so I wanted to get this blog to my eldest but I think I have done this wrong, will post this and see what happens

1 comment:

Zara said...

YEYEEEE!!!! Blogster Gardner's taking on cyber space together!! ;-) Hope the cars going to get fixed!!
Zxx