Sunday 27 January 2008

usual sunday and dad down the pub!

Well its Sunday again and Dad is down the pub again now and when he gets back he will want his usual Sunday dinner that everyone except him finds boring ! so listening to Jonathan Ross in iOff to see Teddy Thompson tomorrow in Cambridge at the Junction and its a seated concert now so that will be better for Ron with his sore hips.Have got his album True Lies in my mp3 now instead of that country rubbish. The dog is staring at me waiting for her dinner she has been waiting now for the last hour but she still had half an hour till dinner time!but she has an empty tummy already.
Have got to decide now what to do about my yoga classes as I would like to go back to my old class but it will mean letting a friend down as she goes to another one that I introduced her to so I will have to think about what to do? will have to make a few phone calls tomorrow.
Hope Zara has a great time in Norwich this weekend can't wait for her to get in contact have somthing very important I want to talk to her about have tried to ring her mobile but she never answers it so she will have to wait to hear everything!!
The dog is fast asleep now and given up waiting and looking pathetic at me so will leave her now till she asks again for her dinner!!Will take her for another walk soon and post off a CD that libby has done for our nieghbour, its Amy MacDonalds album who we are going to see again next month!!!!! can't wait, that will be at the junction too, so exciting I really love live music.
Off now as the sun is shining and it looks lovely out there even though it is cold.Back soon if the computer doesn't crash on me!

No comments: